Top 10 Best Ice Cream Companies In The World
10. Ben & Jerry's (United States of America) : Ben & Jerry's Homemade Holdings Inc, trading as Ben & Jerry's, is a company that manufactures ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet. It was founded in 1978 in Burlington, Vermont, United States, and operates nowadays globally as a subsidiary of the Anglo-Dutch Unilever conglomerate. Its headquarters is in South Burlington, Vermont, with its main factory in Waterbury, Vermont.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_%26_Jerry%27s
9. Dairy Queen (United States of America) : Dairy Queen, often abbreviated DQ, is a chain of soft serve ice cream and fast food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. It also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn. The first restaurant was located in Joliet, Illinois. It was operated by Sherb Noble and opened for business on June 22, 1940. It serves a variety of frozen products, such as soft serve ice cream. The company's corporate offices are located in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina, Minnesota.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_Queen
8. Dippin' Dots (United States of America) : Dippin' Dots is an ice cream snack, invented by Southern Illinois University Carbondale graduate Curt Jones in 1987. The confection is created by flash freezing ice cream mix in liquid nitrogen. The marketing slogan is "Ice Cream of the Future". The snack is made by Dippin' Dots, Inc., headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dippin%27_Dots
7. Turkey Hill (United States of America) : Turkey Hill Dairy is an American brand of iced tea, ice cream and other beverages and frozen desserts distributed throughout the United States and internationally. It is based in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and owned by Kroger. The company is operated independently from Turkey Hill Minit Markets, a chain of more than 260 gas station convenience stores that carry Turkey Hill products in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey_Hill_(company)
6. Breyers (United States of America) : Breyers is a brand of frozen desserts sold in the United States and Canada. Owned by Unilever, it is part of its North American Good Humor-Breyers unit.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breyers
5. Dreyer's or Edy's Grand Ice Cream (United States of America) : Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of Nestlé, is a United States-based producer of ice cream and frozen yogurt founded in 1928 as Edy's Grand Ice Cream in Oakland, California by Joseph Edy and William Dreyer. In 1947 the partnership was dissolved, and in 1953 William Dreyer Jr. took over and changed the name to Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyer%27s
4. Häagen-Dazs (United States of America) : Häagen-Dazs is an ice cream brand, established by Reuben and Rose Mattus in the Bronx, New York, in 1961. Starting with only three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee, the company opened its first retail store in Brooklyn, New York, on November 15, 1976. The business now has franchises throughout the United States and many other countries around the world.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4agen-Dazs
3. Baskin-Robbins (United States of America) : Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops and is based in Canton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California. The company is known for its "31 flavors" slogan, with the idea that a customer could have a different flavor every day of any month. The company has introduced more than 1,000 flavors since 1945.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baskin-Robbins
2. Nestlé (Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland) : Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. Nestlé’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9
1. Talenti ((United States of America) : Talenti is an American brand of gelato and sorbet, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Talenti is named after Bernardo Buontalenti, who is credited with inventing gelato. Talenti Gelato e Sorbetto as of December 2014 operates as a subsidiary of Unilever.
Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talenti
Music : Forever Believe by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license from the source below : https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/