Open up the description :)
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this, took a while to get the gameplay and edit it together. So a like or a favourite would be much appreciated.
There are 15 hidden vehicles in L.A. Noire and this guide will show you how and where to get them, what they look like and some gameplay of the car.
1. Cadillac Town Car: At Fountain and Bronson, in the Alaco station garage.
2. Chrysler Woody: Just west of 7th and Vermont, at the end of an alley.
3. Cisilalia Coupe: In the garage of an Alaco station at Vermont and Melrose.
4. Cord 810 Softtop: Head to the bottom of the descending driveway near a two-story factory-looking building with a water tower on top on Mateo Street. Look for the door with the gold doorknob.
5. Davis Deluxe: Right on the border of Hollywood and Wilshire, near Melrose Ave. It's inside a residential garage, and you'll need to get in using a side door with a gold knob.
6. Delage D8 120: Look for an alley between Beacon Ave. And Union Ave., behind Meisner's Hardware Store. Get there from Union Street.
7. Delage D8 120 S Poutout Aero-Co: Check the corner near Normandie Ave. and Lemongrove Ave. You're looking for a gray and white garage near a mansion.
8. Delahaye 135MS Cabriolet: North of Franklin near Ivar Ave. is a shopping center, check beside for a house with an attached garage. You'll need to trigger the unassigned case "Secret Keepers" by heading to the back parking lot of the Automobile Club of Southern California.
9. Duesenberg Walker Coupe: In the garage behind the Automobile Club of Southern California, located at Santa Monica and EL Centro.
10. Phantom Corsair: At the Alaco station at 3rd and Traction Ave.
11.Stout Scarab: Between 4th Street and Whittler Blvd., east of the Los Angeles River. You're looking for a five-story gray building, with the garage in the back.
12. Talbot GS26: In the Alaco Station at the corner of Bixel St. and 6th St.
13. Tucker Torpedo: In a small garage between two buildings at the corner of Oakwood and Western avenues. You'll need to get into the parking lot around back to get into the garage.
14. Voisin C7: In the Alaco station at La Brea and Sunset Blvd.
15. Ford H Boy: In an Alaco station at the Corner of Kinglsey Drive and Beverly Blvd.
Music used was from the L.A. Noire Soundtrack by Andrew Hale:
Please follow me on Twitter for more updates:
Thanks for watching guys, please do like the video, helps me out a lot.