Please like and favorite this video if it helped. If you have the "no mods found" error, please watch the video response below!
DOWNLOAD MagicLauncher — http://adf.ly/9fht2
Helpful steps to get your mods to work with Magic Launcher:
1. The order of the mods is important as some of them are designed to "overwrite" parts of other mods.
2. The ModLoader has to be first in the mods list, use the button Up to move it to first position.
3. Then come (if you need them) ModLoaderMP and Forge.
4. Then come the rest of the mods and last comes OptiFine. Only one OptiFine edition may be active as they overwrite each other.
5. Do not forget to start with a clean minecraft.jar. If it is already modified or patched, then some mods may not work correctly.
6. A mod should appear either in the internal or the external mod list, but not in both at the same time.
7. Mods which have status "No mods found" needs to be repackaged to be used. The mod ZIP file usually have a folder "put_in_minecraft_jar" or similar which contains one or more files like "acx.class". The contents of this folder have to be zipped in a separate ZIP file and added as an internal mod. This solution works with almost all problematic mods.
Magic Launcher, the easy Minecraft Modification Manager. It dynamically loads mods so you don't have to mess with all the class files of the minecraft.jar. It can also detect incompatibilities so you know which mod isn't working.
- selectable minecraft.jar
- automatic version detection
- java memory limit
- show error log
- remember user
- load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- automatic mod compatibility checking
- external mods detection and compatibility checking
- shortcut to external mods folder
- Minecraft style
- Blogspot ...
- Remember me
- Minecraft update
*This will not enable you to play the game without having already bought it. You must have a valid login to play the game.
Also, check out my forum. I'm trying to see if people are interested in it if I can resurrect it.
Gear I use in every video —
• 2013 iMac 27" - http://amzn.to/2kqYH0p
• 2015 MacBook 12" - http://amzn.to/2yrRgMK
• Panasonic GH4 - http://amzn.to/2xlxpdm
• Lumix Lens 14-140mm - http://amzn.to/2g3FMaC
• Rode VideoMic - http://amzn.to/2xZ7QRg
• Magnus VT-4000 Tripod - http://amzn.to/2xlM8d2
• Window shop! — https://www.amazon.com/shop/moldy912
• Patronize me! — https://www.patreon.com/moldy912
• Follow me! — http://twitter.com/moldy912
• Insta follow me! — http://instagram.com/moldy912
• Disclaimer: Many of the links here are affiliate links, in which I make a small commission. I only recommend products that are worth buying, so clicking those links helps you find great Gear and helps me make a little money, so thanks!
Texture Pack — http://bit.ly/xjvcNy
• Optifine — http://bit.ly/wKqV0o
• BuildCraft — http://bit.ly/zdndSv
— Minecraft Forge (for BuildCraft) — http://bit.ly/JWPF2X
• TooManyItems — http://bit.ly/yTVjz1
MagicLauncher — http://adf.ly/9fht2