🏀 STEPHEN CURRY fans would love this!
● Videos used in this video have been permitted by Nick Hougland, and our partner network.
Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry who is 29 years old, is 8 months pregnant, meaning their 3rd child will be born either in June or July 2018. The couple originally announced their new baby in an Instagram post Ayesha posted back on February 2, 2018.
The couple plans to keep the baby’s gender a surprise. During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Stephen admitted it will be difficult to follow through with the surprise. The couple currently has 2 daughters, Riley Curry (5 years old) and Ryan Carson Curry (2 years old).
● Stephen Curry left his initial basketball endorsement Nike, and signed with Under Armour(UA) in 2013 instead. Under Armour(UA) had signed Curry to a contract extension through the year 2024, which is worth close to $4 million per year.
Stephen Curry has been one of the hottest names on the endorsement trail as well, locking up partnerships with Under Armour(UA), 2K Sports, Express, State Farm Insurance, Unilever's Degree, JP Morgan Chase, Muscle Milk, JBL Headphones, Nissan's luxury cars brand INFINITI, Vivo smartphones, Sony Pictures, Brita Water, and ZAMST. He was also featured in an Apple commercial to promote the iPhone 6s. Curry also got a major boost after soccer star Lionel Messi posted a picture to Instagram holding up an autographed Curry jersey to his 30 million followers.
Curry has played a vital part in Under Armour’s recent success after appearing in two of the brands notable campaigns. He appeared in the “Book of Will” ad alongside Oscar winner Jamie Foxx, who played a Mars Blackmon-esque character as Curry’s hypeman, telling fans how the reigning MVP reached his current perch. He was also featured in the brand’s “Rule Yourself” campaign that preaches the importance of training.
Under Armour(UA) first hooked up with a pro basketball player when it signed Brandon Jennings back in 2008. By partnering with the sharpshooting Mr. Curry, Under Armour(UA) is hitching itself to one of the fastest-rising NBA stars. Fast-rising Under Armour(UA), which was founded back in 1996, has a goal of eventually toppling Nike to become the world's top retail sports brand.
In 2014, he also launched Three-For-Three Challenge, in which he will donate 3 bed mosquito nets to people in Africa to prevent malaria, for every 3-pointer he makes during the season. Curry made 286 3-pointers in the 2014-2015 NBA season, so he donated 858 nets.
In 2017, The limited-edition “Nothing But Nets” sneaker is part of Curry’s fight against malaria. For every pair of the new $120 Under Armour(UA) Curry 4 sneakers sold, the Warriors guard will donate an insecticide-treated bed net aimed at protecting kids, refugees and families from malaria.
Later in 2017, Curry made an appearance at a convocation Wednesday at Liberty University, where his brother Seth Curry attended college, to help support the “Kick’n It” foundation’s drive to donate 20,000 pairs of shoes to children in the Republic of Congo, in helping to put shoes on the feet of disadvantaged children around the world.
Back on December 18, 2017, there was a claim from both Sean “Diddy” Combs and Stephen Curry in saying they were interested to buy the NFL American football team Carolina Panthers, which is also home to Stephen Curry's family in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Back in 2016, the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) of which Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant are executives contributed over $15 million a year to fund health insurance plans for most retired NBA players.The plan gives all retired players who played at least three years health insurance until they are eligible for Medicare. Players with at least 7 years in the league get lowered costs, while players who played 10 seasons have their families covered by the insurance plans.
● Stephen Curry's Complete UA Merchandise Collection : https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/stephen-curry
● Holding numerous records related to 3-point shooting, Curry has played 8 seasons in the NBA, where he is a 3-time All-Star, 2-time Most Valuable Player, and a 2-time NBA champion. He is also the Warriors franchise leader in Points in the Playoffs. Golden State Warriors had faced the Cleveland Cavaliers for 3 consecutive years starting from 2015-2017 NBA Finals. Stephen Curry won his 1st NBA Championship in 2015 back at the Quicken Loans Arena, followed by the Cavaliers taking back the title in 2016 at the Oracle Arena, and last year's 2017 NBA Champion was claimed by the Warriors at the Oracle Arena.
● FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/jimmyballers20