This modern, trendy haircut lets you achieve two different looks very easily - the fashionable forward fringe style, and the classic, short side part.
After having an undercut for a long time, I decided to grow my hair out for a few months. I liked having longer hair. It was fun to style in a brushed back, high side part. But it was also hard to manage. Long hair isn't exactly convenient when it comes to working out or living in a hot climate.
So I decided to change things up with a shorter hairstyle. I brought my stylist some pictures of haircuts that I loved, and he gave me this short, textured, layered, thinned out haircut (using scissors and thinning shears).
It's a great haircut because you can style it a few different ways. In this video, I'll show you how I do the forward fringe style, the side swept fringe and the more conservative side part. Enjoy, and leave any questions in the comments below!
SHOP THE VIDEO
▪ Pre-styler (before drying) → http://amzn.to/2pZCZ5U
▪ Axe "Messy Look" matte gel → http://fave.co/2oZ36JV
▪ Blow dryer (better than mine) → http://amzn.to/2qAgEbQ
▪ Canon T6i → http://amzn.to/2cw5odB
▪ Laptop → http://fave.co/2hgKaDF
▪ Laptop stand → http://fave.co/2vQwBj3
▪ Lens #1 (50mm) → http://amzn.to/2iwSHST
▪ Lens #2 (10-18mm) → http://amzn.to/2ivnvDu
▪ Lens #3 (24mm) → http://amzn.to/2wndTwc
▪ Lav mic → http://amzn.to/2fPfIhO
▪ Desk mic → http://amzn.to/2evltyx
YOUTUBE MUSIC → https://goo.gl/UhwtMb
▪ Free E-Books → http://mdst.mn/guide-pack
▪ Premium Guide → http://mdst.mn/tmmsg
▪ Podcast → http://fave.co/2vej94M
▪ Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/modestmanstyle/
▪ Twitter → https://twitter.com/modestmanstyle
▪ Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/modestmanblog/
▪ Private Group → https://www.facebook.com/groups/modestmen
Contains affiliate links // Stay stylish!