Welcome to System Admin Youtube channel. First click on Subscribe and click on bell icon for new video updates.
Hi everyone today I am going to show you How to download and install Oracle Virtualbox on Windows 10. So, Let’s get started.
How to download and install Oracle Virtualbox on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 is a major version of the Microsoft Windows operating system that was released on July 29, 2015
- Windows 10 is to unify the Windows experience across multiple devices, such desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Windows 10 also integrates other Microsoft services, such as Xbox Live and the Cortana voice recognition assistant.
- The new and improved Start Menu provides quick access to settings, folders, and programs and also includes tiles from the Windows 8 interface.
- The bottom of the Windows 10 Start Menu includes a search bar that allows you to search both your local PC and the web.
Oracle VM VirtualBox:
- VirtualBox is powerful Cross-platform Virtualization Software for x86-based systems.
- Cross-platform" means that it installs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris x86 computers.
- "Virtualization Software" means that you can create and run multiple Virtual Machines, running different operating systems, on the same computer at the same time.
For example, you can run Windows and Linux on your Mac, run Linux and Solaris on your Windows PC, or run Windows on you Linux systems.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox is available as Open Source or pre-built Binaries for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris.
Official Site: https://www.virtualbox.org/
Download link : https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
User Mannual: https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/UserManual.html