If you’ve ever wanted healthier, happier, younger looking skin, then do we have The Beauty of Dirty Skin show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Whitney Bowe, an internationally recognized dermatologist, research scientist, and the author of a glowing new book, The Beauty of Dirty Skin: The Surprising Science of Looking and Feeling Radiant from the Inside Out .
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about the surprising science of looking and feeling radiant from the inside out.
🌟Michael's MANIFESTATION MASTERCLASS
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Starts Thurs, Sept 27th, 2018
Only 13 Spots Remaining!
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Strategy Session Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION "BACKSTAGE" PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes - a new winner every month!]
Subscribe NOW to Inspire Nation: http://www.tinyurl.com/youtubeinspire
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Google Play Music: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
MORE ON DR WHITNEY BOWE: http://www.DrWhitneyBowe.com
Renowned New York-based dermatologist Dr. Whitney Bowe is committed to achieving and maintaining the health and radiance of her patients’ skin. One of the most in-demand dermatologists in the country, Dr. Bowe specializes in skin rejuvenation, laser dermatology, and the link between nutrition and skincare. Her work has earned the attention of top media outlets, netting her invitations to lend her expertise on programs like Good Morning America, The Rachael Ray Show, The Doctors, and Dr. Oz, and publications like The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, ALLURE and INSTYLE.
Dr. Bowe attended Yale University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology. Upon graduation, she was named a 21st Century Gamble Scholar, and was awarded a full scholarship to study medicine at the University of Pennsylvania where she graduated top of her class.
Now as the Medical Director of Integrative Dermatology, Aesthetics & Wellness at Advanced Dermatology, P.C., Dr. Bowe is on the pulse of cutting edge technology and injection techniques to achieve her signature ageless aesthetic, which she refers to as “The New Natural.” Dr. Bowe also serves as the Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center where she trains physicians and surgeons in the latest groundbreaking cosmetic surgery techniques. Her outstanding research in microbiology has earned her scores of awards from renowned organizations such as the Skin Cancer Foundation, and have earned her invitations to present at numerous international conferences each year.
Named to the coveted Super Doctors of New York list, Dr. Bowe holds a patent for a bacterial-derived acne treatment. She has written more than 40 articles and book chapters, and has conducted clinical trials exploring new forms of treatment for acne. In her free time, Dr. Bowe enjoys spending time with her husband, also a physician, and their daughter.
• How did Dr. Whitney Bowe become fascinated with microbial bugs?
• How did she challenge the medical establishment?
• What’s the connection between diet, nutrition and the skin?
• What does our gut health have to do with our skin?
• What’s the importance of dirt?
• What’s the gut-brain-skin relationship
• What’s the latest science showing?
• What’s wrong with cleaning your skin?
• How does fixing your skin help so many other areas?
• How do we strengthen our microbial army?
• Does our skin get stressed out?
• What’s wrong with diet drinks?
• What’s the danger of emulsifiers?
• How do sweeteners affect our skin?
• What is stress aging?
• Why are probiotics the new anti-biotics?
• What are topically applied probiotics?
• What are the Bowe Glow Food Rules?
• What do we need to know about dairy?
• And eggs?
• And vitamin c
• And lycopene?
• And polyphenols?
• And zinc?
• And vitamin E?
• Is fat good or bad for our skin?
• What are prebiotics?
• Recommendations for fruit?
• And veggies?
• And nuts and seeds?
• And chia seeds?
• And turmeric?
• How can sleep and exercise affect the skin?